I have just decided to drop a class so I suddenly feel that I have all this free time. I'm working on my MBA at American University. I was taking 15 hours and working 15 hours and one class was taking every free minute so I felt like my other classes were suffering and my work was suffering. Anyway, now I'm sitting here missing the class I decided to drop and feeling a little guilty but also a little relieved to be able to just sit here and relax for a minute.
I really like seeing the picture of Mary Catherine. She reminds me of my niece, Ashley.
I'm also interested in what Marnie's son is doing. This sounds very exciting.
Sonya Starnes
1 comment:
And you posted that while I was figuring out how to set up my profile. (One advantage we have over the original Robin...it is easier for us to post new pictures of ourselves and family.
If you are at American, where are you living?
Cousin-once-removed,Jim
Post a Comment