Good Afternoon from the Andrews in Northwest Arkansas,
Sorry for the strange post a few days ago, I had intended for that to be posted to my personal blog. In any case, it was a case study featuring a program I have been working on as part of my job on the emerging media team at Walmart.
Shannon and I moved to Fayetteville, AR in May of 2007. I had accepted a job with Walmart on the Marketing Team working on the Food Category team and she was staying home with our daughter Mary Catherine. Later that year, Shannon accepted a position with Walmart as well working on the Pharmacy Marketing team focusing on the $4 prescription business and in-store clinic marketing.
Mary Catherine will be three in February and is attending pre-school at The New School. Life has been very good to us here and we greatly enjoy the area. We have made some wonderful friends and are really enjoying getting to know the community. Shannon is on the board of Circle of Life Hospice and I am teaching Marketing for Northwest Arkansas Community College and University of Phoenix campus in Rogers.
In addition to my responsibilities on the emerging media team, I am busy with MBA recruiting from Duke, Carolina and Wake Forest. Most of you who know me realize that I break out in a rash when I visit Chapel Hill but Kenan Flagler has some amazing students that we'd love to have join our team (maybe just a couple more from Duke and WFU).
If you're ever in the area we'd love to have you visit. We live next to the University of Arkansas campus and thanks to her Nanny, Mary Catherine can call the hogs (Woooo Pig Sooooiiieee). We have plenty of time to turn her into a card carrying Blue Devil.
Take Care,
John, Shannon and Mary Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment