Hello there Andrews family. Yesterday my mother Susie Andrews Bell and I went to Maiden and spent the day talking ancestry with JoAn Whitener Andrews. We had a wonderful time listening to JoAn and asking lots of questions. I set up a video camera on a tripod and just let it roll for most of the day. Goodness knows that I'd have an impossible time trying to remember everything that JoAn can recall off the top of her head! My plan is to do some serious work on the geneology building off the extensive work that JoAn has done.
In addition to videoing the day, we also set up a portable photo scanner and scanned in many precious photos so that digital copies can be available to all. I've not yet had time to sort through all the information and photos gathered from yesterday, but look forward to doing that soon. Stay tuned for more information.
Here is a nice photo of the three of us after the visit.
And here is a nice one from the 2006 Summer Reunion in Junaluska.
And last but not least, an example of one of the scanned in photos from yesterday's marathon:

No comments:
Post a Comment