Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter bunny

This is Sonya, Judy Andrews' oldest daughter, Bill's oldest granddaughter. I am in business school at American University in DC. I have been living with my sister and her family in Cabin John, MD. My brother-in-law, Jeff, has accepted a job offer in Chicago and began working there a month ago. This week, my sister flew to Chicago to look at a house with him. They bid on the house this week. I have been babysitting my three-year-old twin nieces, Ashley and Kelsey, with help from their paternal grandmother, Gigi. I told the girls about the Easter bunny yesterday and at first they were very excited but then they became scared of the Easter bunny last night and requested that he not come and that he stay outside. Then today, they were all into the Easter bunny again. Right now, I am babysitting for someone else so I don't know if they turned against the Easter bunny this evening.

1 comment:

Angela Andrews said...

That sounds like so much fun. I saved the Easter finger puppets for my granddaughters until I see them next week, but I think they might have had the same reaction to a big guy.