Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another new family member




Hi everyone, it's Courtney Andrews, Mark and Denise's daughter. I also wanted to announce my wedding which will be this July 12th near Greensboro, NC. Phillip Clapp and I met in college at a bluegrass jam and have been performing together in 2 different bands lately (one of which can be heard at www.trailmixbluegrass.com). He works at the Cystic Fibrosis research center at UNC, and I'm teaching a couple miles down the street at a Chapel Hill elementary school (Estes Hills). We plan to live in Durham after the wedding. I'm going to try and attach some pictures, hope this works!

1 comment:

Angela Andrews said...

Hi Courtney,
This is Angela, Joan's daughter (your first cousin once removed, or something like that). We need to get together. I live just south of Southpoint. Maybe we can sponsor a clan reunion in Durham??