Our family is busy and happy here in Asheville, NC. We continue to contra dance and have now attended an old time music Song Swap where each person offers a song to the group with the group joining in if they know it. I'm looking forward to joining Chanter's All, an a capella song group, and West Asheville Chorus that sings World Music! Yea!
I am getting a refresher course in parenting with all the new fangled toys and baby accoutrements which never cease to amaze me...there are some very intelligent options! I love spending time with Isabelle observing her growing skills and development. It is also very satisfying to observe my daughter, Adrienne, and husband, Isaac, parenting in such a positive way!
Daughter Erica has a new job as Dev. Director for Asheville City Schools Foundation working to raise funds for school programs and after school enrichment activities. However, she is this weekend in NYcity experiencing the snow blizzard with the rest of the Northeast.
I have been busy scanning over 300 photos from an album treasure trove from my parents. Many Andrews are featured and I aim to post these when I find the best or quickest method to share with all the family.
Sister Judy(Starnes) and I attended the visitation for Aunt Ruth who died at the end of December. It was good to visit with Chip(Robert Franklin Andrews, III) and Jacquie and their families and also with Harry Andrews and Aunt Joan. Here is the link to her obituary:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/citizen-times/obituary.aspx?pid=162017702#fbLoggedOut
We are in our second condo sitting location where we can stay until we find a permanent home. We are still looking for that special place. I'm still crazy about my new granddaughter!
| Isabelle wearing the sweater I made for her. |
![]() |
| Adrienne, Isaac and Isabelle |
![]() |
| Christmas dress for Isabelle, with mother, Adrienne. |
![]() |
| Hiking family |




No comments:
Post a Comment