Friday, June 10, 2011

Update on Uncle Loren

Uncle Loren Bowman has been in the hospital in San Dimas CA for the last 4
days with pneumonia.

He was released from the hospital this afternoon and sent back to his
retirement center to the Nursing facility that is a part of the complex.

He is unable to go back to his independent unit with Mary. He will be
cared for by the nursing staff and by Hospice.  He will have only meds
which will keep him comfortable. This is what he wanted at age 98 plus.

It will be much easier for Sue and Mary to visit and check on him this
way.  I am still debating whether to fly down to LaVerne or not.  I am
kind of waiting to see how he does in his new room.

If anyone wants more information they can email me at: dnbmiller@nwi.net
or call me @ 509-679-9768.    I'll send an update if or when things
change.
Barbara Bowman Miller

No comments: