Saturday, January 30, 2010

News from Cousin Barbara Miller

We are doing our winter "snowbird" adventure and are in Tucson AZ until
Feb 28.  Then we will go back to LaVerne to spend a little more time with
Dad and Mary.  Dad (Uncle Loren) seems to be doing very well for someone
age 97+  He and Mary are still in an independent unit but are taking more
meals in the dining hall!!!

My sis is just back from a trip to Egypt and Jordon last Nov/Dec and this
last week from a ski trip to Mamouth in Cal.  They do help Dad and Mary a
lot since Dad can't drive any more.

Hope all is well with the Andrews gang I haven't checked the Robin since
we have been travelling.  Hope I can learn to write on it when we get back
home the end of March.  If you want to post some of this on the blog you
can.

I would love to receive emails from any of the cousins that might like to
keep in touch occasionally.  Love, Barbara Bowman Miller

No comments: