Remley and I are thinking of you and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Some of you lucky folks have snow. We had about 2 feet of water in our yard from that recent storm. The yard is about cleaned up except for replacing the mulch. Every area has its own weather trials, I guess.
We are busy with various activities, enjoying parties, Christmas music, baking and seeing friends. We will go to Tryon to our favorite B&B (Pine Crest Inn) after breakfast on Christmas and stay until Monday. Remley will take a golf lesson and I'll visit with old friends. We'll see local cousins, too.
Our love to you all.
Sarah/Remley
PS - Just so you know, I finally got the coroner's report on Jane. It was basically cardiorespiratory failure stimulated by synergistic drug interactions. She had a wide variety of medications on board, but nothing that she didn't 'normally' take. It was just that her various health problems and an enlarged heart and her diabetes all just left her body unable to tolerate any more medication.
As she said a couple of years ago, "Well, I guess I should have taken better care of myself." Still, the only person who can manage one's health is oneself. It was very sad.

No comments:
Post a Comment