Rocking Chairs
I have in my community the man who makes these unfinished rockers, and sells them at retail for about $200. He said he would sell me the rockers for $125/ piece. I would like to put one on the porch of the Terrace, Lambuth, or Harrel Center at Junaluska, in memory of each of the Andrews preachers in our family. One of my church members is going to help me put several coats of polyurethene on each chair to withstand the weather. I'm also going to attach a brass plaque on each chair with Bill, Russ, Fletcher, and John's name on them. If you'd like to help financially with this project, let me know. My address is 8805 Reeps Grove Church Road Vale, NC 28168.
I have in my community the man who makes these unfinished rockers, and sells them at retail for about $200. He said he would sell me the rockers for $125/ piece. I would like to put one on the porch of the Terrace, Lambuth, or Harrel Center at Junaluska, in memory of each of the Andrews preachers in our family. One of my church members is going to help me put several coats of polyurethene on each chair to withstand the weather. I'm also going to attach a brass plaque on each chair with Bill, Russ, Fletcher, and John's name on them. If you'd like to help financially with this project, let me know. My address is 8805 Reeps Grove Church Road Vale, NC 28168.
Harry
No comments:
Post a Comment