I am Sonya Starnes, Judy Starnes' daughter. I would like to express my sympathy to Aunt Betsy and her family for the loss of Uncle Russell.
I would also like to congratulate Luke and Dana for the birth of Tyler. How nice to have another boy in the family!
I am still working on my MBA and working various part-time jobs. I am also gobbling up news of my twin nieces. Ashley recently escaped from her crib so Jeff and Karen bought a tent to put over it. Ashley likes it and now Kelsey wonders why she doesn't have one too. Karen recently took the girls for an "observation" at a pre-school. Competition is so stiff for preschool spots that getting the girls into a preschool is like trying to get into college. Karen fears that Ashley may have spoiled her chances because of her current pen obsession. She got upset when she couldn't have one of the many pens floating around the room. Pictures can be found at
If the ‘View album’ button doesn’t work, copy and paste this link into your browser:http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BcN3DhwyZtDw
No comments:
Post a Comment