Sunday, October 22, 2006

Andrews Robin Bloggin

Sad news. John Andrews, my brother and Joan and Fletcher's oldest son, died at home about two days ago. He was 62, and had another stroke about a month ago. We don't know when, but when he didn't call Mom, the police entered his home and found him. Memorial services with be at First United Methodist Church in Maiden, NC on Thursday, Oct. 26th at 11AM. Joan's phone number is 828-428-3265, but she and Harry and Jim are on their way to Atlanta right now, Sunday, and will probably return to her home sometime on Tuesday. Harry is coordinating the memorial arrangements. His cell phone is 336-453-3062. I will fly down on Tuesday to Maiden. If anyone needs to reach me, I'm at home today, Sunday, 845-688-7244. I will be on my cell after that, 917-701-4424. Love to you all. Marnie

No comments: