No, I'm not crazy. I did not purposefully post 4 copies of the photo of Grandmother. Each time I tried to post nothing happened. I would check to see if it posted and it would not be on the site. I even copied that long letter twice yesterday and thought it had all been for nought. I guess it takes a while to post depending on the volume of bloggin going on. I resent an invitation to lots of folks hoping more would join. I was totally demoralized yesterday after spending all that time. However, I must admit I like challenges and see learning about computer communication is a way to hopefully keep up with the world. I also have always loved my family and appreciate all the blessings I've had and recognize that it is a multi-generational gift. Just like Grandmother's musings about thinking about the "good", I , too, think about the good and recognize that as something I want to flow through my life. I'll keep trying.
Sonya and I both have tried to post videos unsuccessfully. Maybe someone out there knows how.
No comments:
Post a Comment