This is the new version of the old round Robin our predecessors kept going for over 50 years. Please share your family stories, news, activities and photos. Hopefully we will keep our family better connected in the coming years.
Friday, June 30, 2006
Here are the rest. This was my first experience with this camera so it shows. I also found that I was too excited to talk and visit to pay attention to the videography. I really wanted short interviews with each person for posterity. At least we have a visual/audio record of most attendees.
Apparently, if you want to add to this blog, you will have to create a user name and password. I hope that you can upload photos, but I don't see how. At least you can probably email me a photo and I can add it. This site is just a test for a family blog. If any of you have more knowledge or expertise (and time), please advise. Thanks!
Apparently, if you want to add to this blog, you will have to create a user name and password. I hope that you can upload photos, but I don't see how. At least you can probably email me a photo and I can add it. This site is just a test for a family blog. If any of you have more knowledge or expertise (and time), please advise. Thanks!
2 comments:
Apparently, if you want to add to this blog, you will have to create a user name and password. I hope that you can upload photos, but I don't see how. At least you can probably email me a photo and I can add it. This site is just a test for a family blog. If any of you have more knowledge or expertise (and time), please advise.
Thanks!
Apparently, if you want to add to this blog, you will have to create a user name and password. I hope that you can upload photos, but I don't see how. At least you can probably email me a photo and I can add it. This site is just a test for a family blog. If any of you have more knowledge or expertise (and time), please advise.
Thanks!
Post a Comment